iScore Baseball is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. Using Quick Roster, games can be created and scoring can begin in less than a minute. You can score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros."inside the dugouts of amateur, youth and professional teams, another app may rule. iScore Baseball" - NY Times
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Works on phone devices as well as including optimizations for "xLarge Displays" --- Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, etc
* Over 500 stats automatically generated for every player in every game
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast -- Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video)
• Complete Scorekeeping -- Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Complete and Flexible Statistics - Keep cumulative statistics for teams and players - track lifetime stats, season stats, league stats, by tournament --- you decide the groupings that make sense to you
• Pitch Tracker -- Tracks every pitch location, type and speed and includes a speckle chart, allowing you to review pitch history.
• Batting Spray Chart -- Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Detailed Scorebook Output -- Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping -- No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo -- Return to any point in the game, from the first play of the game to the last.
• Data Sharing -- Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
• Softball Support -- Support for fast pitch softball rules and pitch types
• Team Manager section -- Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster -- Generate teams with any number of players.
Cumulative and game batting, fielding and pitching statistics as well as detailed scorebook can be viewed at any time during the game. All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Courtesy Runners-DP/Flex support-Support for 10 fielders-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)-Swinging vs Called strike tracking-Intentional Ball tracking-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking-Pitch by Pitch game review-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)-End Inning at any time-End Game at any time-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)-Swap Teams -No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup-ERA9 + ERA based on scheduled innings in games-Export and Import to protect your data from device failure-and so much more...
We respond very quickly to direct emails at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to our forums at http://iscoreforum.com.